Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-06 Origin: Site
Vacuum atmosphere experimental graphitization furnace can do through argon, nitrogen, hydrogen, and more than ten kinds of gas, suitable for electronic ceramics and high-temperature structural ceramics sintering, precision annealing, and micro crystallization of glass, precision annealing of crystals, ceramic glaze preparation, powder metallurgy, sintering of nano-materials, metal parts quenching and all need to quickly warm up the process requirements of heat treatment and other experiments.
Here is the content list:
Principle of sintering furnace
The role of the sintering furnace
The benefit of sintering furnaces
This is the method by which objects are sintered in an experimental graphitization furnace chamber that is ventilated with a certain amount of gas. Different materials are sintered in a suitable atmosphere, which helps to improve the degree of densification of the product during the sintering process and to obtain a product with good properties. Vacuum atmosphere experimental graphitization furnaces commonly used vacuum, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and inert gases (such as argon) and other atmospheres. Transparent ferroelectric ceramics are suitable for sintering in an oxygen atmosphere. Nitride ceramics such as aluminum nitride should be sintered with a nitrogen atmosphere. Sometimes for the protection of the sintering furnace sintering transfer must also be operated in a protective atmosphere.
1. Reduce the harmful components in the atmosphere (water, oxygen, nitrogen) on the adverse effects of the product. For example, it is quite difficult to bring the water content in the electrolytic hydrogen down to a temperature of 40°C. A vacuum level of 133 Pa is equivalent to a temperature of 40°C. And it is not difficult to obtain the vacuum level of such an experimental graphitization furnace.
2. For the inappropriate use of reducing or inert gas as a protective atmosphere (such as the sintering of active metals), or easy to decarburization, carburization of materials is available vacuum experimental graphitization furnace to sinter.
3. Vacuum can improve the wettability of the liquid phase to the solid phase, which is beneficial to shrinkage and improve the organization of the alloy.
4. Vacuum sintering helps to exclude impurities such as silicon, aluminum, magnesium, calcium, or their oxides and plays a role in purifying the material.
5. A vacuum experimental graphitization furnace is conducive to the exclusion of adsorbed gas, residual gas in the pores, and reaction gas products, which has a significant role in promoting the shrinkage of the late sintering.
6. The vacuum sintering temperature is somewhat lower than that of gas-protected sintering, e.g., the sintering temperature can be reduced by 100 to 150°C when sintering carbide. This helps to reduce energy consumption and prevent grain growth.
1. vacuum experimental graphitization furnace is conducive to the exclusion of adsorbed gas, to promote the sintering of late shrinkage is obvious. 2. vacuum is conducive to the exclusion of impurities such as silicon, aluminum, magnesium, calcium, or its oxides, to play a role in the purification of materials.
3. Vacuum can improve the wettability of the liquid phase sintering, which is conducive to the shrinkage of the sintering furnace during the sintering process and improves the organization of the alloy.
4. Vacuum is the ideal inert atmosphere when it is not appropriate to use other reducing or inert gases, or for materials prone to decarburization, carburization can be used in a vacuum experimental graphitization furnace.
We come from different regions, but Hunan Jingtan Automation Equipment Co., LTD. is strongly willing to get along with you honestly, with mutual trust and mutual respect.