Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-15 Origin: Site
Silicon carbide sintering furnace carbon and carbon two differences: carbon: represents the element, is a chemical element. Carbon: A specific substance composed of carbon.
The Chinese name for chemical element C is carbon, that is, carbon is 100%C. Carbon has three allotropes, amorphous carbon, graphite and diamond. Each allotrope has its own property of constancy.
Amorphous carbon is inflammable in the air and used as a heating agent and reducing agent. Graphite can be obtained when the sintering furnace is heated to 1500 ~ 2000℃ by electricity under closed conditions. The degree of graphitization varies with heating temperature and time.
Graphite is resistant to high temperature and flammable in air, but it is sublimed and volatilized above 2000℃ and can also be burned in oxygen. Graphite can conduct electricity, high thermal conductivity, and can resist acidic or alkaline solutions.
According to chemical composition and considering national conditions of our country, two words of "carbon" and "carbon" are suggested to be selected according to the following principles respectively.
1. Carbon is an element, carbon = 100% C.
Carbon is used when referring to the chemical element C, for example
(1) carbon compounds, such as calcium carbide, sodium carbonate, silicon carbide, etc.
(2) The steel named after carbon is called carbon steel (also known as carbon steel).
(3) Participate in chemical reactions of C, such as decarbonization, carbonization, etc.
(4)99.9999%C, such as spectral pure carbon.
(5) Atomic level C, such as carbon 60, carbon nanotubes, etc.
2. Industrial carboniferous substances are called carbon substances.
Carbon is a mixture of many impurities containing carbon and mainly carbon, its characteristics are:
(1) The carbon content is not constant.
(2) A variety of impurities.
(3) The impurity content is not constant, and quite large, and fluctuates in a wide range.
(4) Physical and chemical properties are not constant.
Carbon materials such as charcoal, coal, coke, carbon black, activated carbon, carbon fiber, etc.
Carbon products such as: carbon brick, carbon electrode, carbon block, carbon brush, carbon fiber, carbon cloth, carbon blanket, etc.
3. The difference between "carbon" and "carbon" can be expressed as follows:
Carbon = carbon (amorphous carbon or graphite)+ organic matter + inorganic matter + water