Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-27 Origin: Site
According to different heat sources and heat transfer methods, sintering furnaces can be divided into a variety of categories. The following are common classifications of sintering furnaces:
1. Resistance sintering furnace: The resistance heater is used as a heat source, and the heat is generated by the current through the heater and transferred to the sintered material.
2. Induction sintering furnace: The use of induction heating principle, through the induction coil to produce alternating magnetic field, so that the sintering material inside the vortex, thus generating heat.
3. Radiation sintering furnace: The use of radiation heating principle, through the electromagnetic wave radiation heat, so that sintered materials absorb heat.
4. Gas sintering furnace: The high-temperature gas produced by the combustion furnace or gas combustion is used as a heat source to heat the sintered material.
5. Vacuum sintering furnace: sintering in a vacuum environment, through the vacuum system to eliminate oxygen and other impurities, to ensure the purity of the material in the sintering process.
The operation method of sintering furnace generally includes the following steps:
1. Preparation: including cleaning the furnace chamber, checking the working status of the equipment and sensors in the furnace, preparing sintering materials and necessary auxiliary equipment.
2. Heating up: According to the requirements of sintered materials, set the heating rate and final temperature, start the heating system, so that the temperature in the furnace cavity gradually rises.
3. Heat preservation sintering: When the set temperature is reached, maintain a certain time for sintering, so that the sintered material is combined and densified.
4. Cooling and cooling: After sintering is completed, turn off the heating system for cooling and cooling, so that the sintered material gradually cools to room temperature.
5. Take out the sintered material: After the sintered material is completely cooled, open the furnace door and take out the sintered material.
During the entire operation process, parameters such as heating temperature, holding time and cooling speed need to be reasonably adjusted according to the characteristics and requirements of the sintered material to ensure the stability and consistency of the sintering quality.