Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-26 Origin: Site
The intermediate frequency carbonization furnace is a batch induction heating furnace, mainly used in cemented carbide and powder metallurgy industries to produce tungsten carbide powder, titanium carbide powder, vanadium carbide powder and other metal powders and composite metal powders with various particle sizes. It is mainly used in cemented carbide and powder metallurgy industries to produce metal powders and composite metal powders such as tungsten carbide powder, titanium carbide powder and vanadium carbide powder with various particle sizes.
Features of intermediate frequency carbonization furnace:
1. The 2400℃ ultra-high temperature furnace body is compatible with the carbonization heating process of fine, medium and coarse particle WC powder and composite materials.
2. The digital display programmable intelligent temperature control system is adopted to complete the temperature measurement and temperature control process fully automatically and with high precision. The system can raise the temperature according to a given heating curve, and can store 20 heating curves with a total of 400 different processes.
3. Adopt pure water cooling system and digital flow monitoring system.
4. Use a high-performance intermediate frequency contactor to automatically switch the furnace body.
5. Comprehensive PLC water, electricity and gas automatic control and protection system.
6. Compared with the traditional carbonization furnace, this intermediate frequency carbonization furnace has the advantages of complete reaction, uniform particle size, high combined carbon content and low free carbon content, and has high output, good working conditions and long service life.
Main technical parameters of intermediate frequency carbonization furnace:
1. Highest operating temperature: 1600°C, 2000°C, 2400°C
2. Volume of high temperature zone: 2L, 5L, 10L, 50L, 0.1m3, 0.15m3, 0.2m3, 0.3m3
3. Working atmosphere in the furnace: hydrogen, nitrogen, inert gas
4. Temperature uniformity: ≤±10℃
5. Temperature measurement: far-infrared optical temperature measurement temperature range 800-2400 ℃ or 0-2400 ℃; temperature measurement accuracy: 0.2-0.75%.
6. Temperature control: program control and manual control; temperature control accuracy: ±1°C
7. Limit heating rate: 200°C/min (empty furnace)