Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-21 Origin: Site
Vacuum furnace can be used for vacuum sintering, that is, in the vacuum state, heating metal powder products, so that adjacent metal powder grains through adhesion and diffusion and sintering into parts. Vacuum furnace is vacuum sintering furnace, according to the application of equipment to distinguish, probably contains the following types: vacuum hot press furnace, vacuum sintering furnace, silicon carbide vacuum furnace, titanium carbide vacuum furnace, chromium carbide vacuum furnace, vacuum degreasing sintering furnace.
Vacuum furnace is divided into vacuum resistance furnace, vacuum induction furnace, vacuum arc furnace and plasma furnace according to the heating method.
The structure of vacuum furnace is generally composed of main engine, furnace furnace, electric heating device, sealed furnace shell, vacuum system (by vacuum pump, vacuum measuring device, vacuum valve and other components carefully assembled), power supply system, temperature control system and transport vehicle outside the furnace.
1) Completely eliminate the oxidation and decarbonization of the workpiece surface in the heating process, and obtain a clean surface without metamorphic layer. This can greatly improve the cutting performance of tools that grind on only one side (such as twist drill grinding to expose the decarbonized layer of the groove surface directly to the edge).
2) No pollution to the environment, no need to carry out three waste treatment.
3) The accuracy of furnace temperature measurement and monitoring is obviously improved. The indicating value of the thermocouple and the furnace temperature reached ±1.5°c. However, the temperature difference of different parts of a large number of workpiece in the furnace is large. If the rarefied gas forced circulation is adopted, the temperature difference can still be controlled within the range of ±5°c.
4) High degree of electromechanical integration. On the basis of the improvement of temperature measurement and control accuracy, workpiece movement, air pressure regulation, power regulation can be preset, according to the steps of quenching and tempering.
5) Energy consumption is significantly lower than that of salt bath furnace. Modern advanced vacuum furnace heating chamber adopts heat insulation wall and barrier made of high quality heat insulation materials, which can highly concentrate the electric heating energy in the heating chamber, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
Vacuum quenching (tempering, annealing) is a kind of treatment method by heating and cooling the materials or parts in vacuum state according to the process rules to achieve the expected performance.
Vacuum brazing is a welding process in which a group of welds is heated to a temperature above the melting point of the filler metal but below the melting point of the matrix metal in a vacuum state, with the help of wetting and flowing of the filler metal to the matrix metal to form a weld (brazing temperature varies with different materials).
Vacuum sintering is a method of heating metal powder products under vacuum condition, so that adjacent metal powder grains are burnt into parts through adhesion and diffusion.
Vacuum magnetization is mainly applied to metal materials.